Reformation means having the courage to change!
There is only one year left until the 500th Jubilee of the Reformation. It is said that Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses on the doors of Wittenberg’s church the 31st of October – even today, this is a symbolic date for the Reformation movement. Numerous men, women and youth were inspired and encouraged that you can achieve a lot to shape this world according to God’s will, that means as a place that is worth living for every one of us.
The justification by faith alone is a gift of freedom and hopeful live. Let us use this gift for the good of all and of our global society. In a Reformation tradition, self-communion means also turning towards the world.
Take part in the Reformation activities 2016 (from 31 October to 30 November)!
Report how you attempt change at your school for making the world a little bit better. What are you currently working on, maybe even on Reformation Day?
Protestant Schools are change agents and are giving opportunities – for students, teachers and parents, for the Church and the society.
What can you tell us about activities like …
- We advance educational quality by …
- We promote social engagement by …
- Currently, we are improving …
- As a class / school, we are committed to …
Become visible globally with your contribution! Every contribution will be published on our website and Facebook page. Outstanding activities will be awarded.
Take part and start with us an anniversary year full of events and impulses that we can give and share with each other.
Let us show how charity, commitment, good education and Christian faith is lived at protestant schools worldwide. For thus says the Lord: Look! I’m doing a new thing. Now it sprouts up. Don’t you recognize it? (Jes 43,19).
Please send us your contributions until 30.11.2016 in form of reports, pictures, or videos via e-mail to email@example.com!
- Deák Téri Evangélikus Gimnázium: Reformation Flags
- Evangelische Gesamtschule Gelsenkirchen-Bismarck: Having the courage to change
- Evangelische Schule Ansbach: Reformation means change
- G.S. CYABAGARURA: Peace Club
- TTC Rubengera: Celebrating the Reformation
- Institut Presbytérien de Kirinda: Changes at the school